Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pearl Farm: Pirates' Night!RAWR!!!RAWR!!!

We stayed in Pearl farm this time for 3days:) We really try to go there every year as much as possible to relax and enjoy the sea and the sand:) Below are pics, where we await our 130pm boat ride to the island:) We both had a quick lunch (Tanigue with steamed vegetables) first after a tiring morning from the outskirts of Davao.

On the first night, for dinner as a theme was pirates' night which started around 630pm. Roughly per person it was Php1000++ but it was all worth it!:) We had a sumptuous all time favorite Filipino feast of lechon, bulalo, stir fry seafood of your choice and a lot more! They also had a small show, bingo and a few games where we won a shirt(worth P250) and a gift certificate for kayaking(worth P440)!weee!!!:) Though we didn't win in BINGO...hahaha!!! It's almost worth it! Too bad my camera didn't have batteries to capture some of the show and games, but I was able to take pics of the arrangements and food though..yum!yum!:)







RAWR!!!RAWR!!!:-) We finished the program at 9PM. It was a real production and the cast really prepared and practiced their moves. I'm so proud of them even though I didn't know them:) hehehe!!! I was proud of them as other foreigners were watching their well choreographed and rehearsed skits and moves:) Go Filipino talents/artists!!!:) Mabuhay!

Note: By the way, the lechon was REAAAALLLLYYYY gooooodddd!!!! i could taste the full herbs and crispiness of the suckling pig:-) too bad for my diet!!!

No comments:

BEEEeee My Guest!Be my Guest:-)