Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CSA, high school days...Up up up the eagles fly!

From above they look you down...CSA controls the sky, CSA is the best in town...fight eagles! fight eagles! fight!fight!fight! Go go go golden eagles men of might golden eagles fifight figggghhhh!!!!:-) Going down the memory lane...ahhh...high school days are the best:-)

Last month Kim and I visited our beloved alma mater. So much has change and improved with the facilities...I wished the other alumni have seen the changes in CSA lately, I'm sure they will really be proud. That led us to think and wished that the alumni system of CSA was reliable in order to have a network of all our prestigious alumni and they can go back to inspire the students to be the best...I would even volunteer to help out boost the alumni registry....how I wish they'll do something about it in the future. We even tried and failed to get an alumni card that day, awwww......they didn't have a system to take care of these important data. In the mean time, I'll just blog how proud I am as an Augustinian:-) My dad and uncles were and so will my future kids will be...:-)

Ahhh...still day dreaming about the CSA's new indoor tennis court! Gosh! Can't wait for the new gym to finish:-) We'll be visiting again soon...and this time we'll make sure our alumni suggestions will be heard:-)

No comments:

BEEEeee My Guest!Be my Guest:-)